Crash when linking

Ravikiran Rajagopal ravi at ee.eng.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jun 21 18:22:17 UTC 2001

Hello,
  Apologies if this is not the right forum. If so, please redirect.
  With KDevelop 2.0 from last night's CVS, I get consistent "crashes" in the
final linking stage of any project. The projects were created with KDevelop.
The one time it did not crash, it was hanging for more than 10 minutes before
I killed it. In case it is important, I have Gideon installed, which compiles
just fine. I noticed that libtool is called, but it fails before the linker
is called from libtool. I put the quotes because KDevelop just exits, and the
crash handler is not called.

Any ideas appreciated,
Ravi

-