Please check this if you want to know how Bernd looks like :)))

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 21 08:50:41 UTC 2001

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> > http://linux.com/interact/potd.phtml?potd_id=272
> >
> > Have fun. In the background it's me on the left,
> > Bernd on the right.
> You are laughing there...seems you are happy about the
> cool new KDevelop-2.0...

At that occasion, we had talked to the guy presenting
Kylix for Borland. He seemed to be very frustrated and
excused all the time for shortcomings in Kylix (even
without us asking for it!). Finally, we showed him
KDevelop, and he assured that he'd soon try it :-)

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«