Please check this if you want to know how Bernd looks like :)))

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 02:45:22 UTC 2001

Sandy Meier wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2001 11:41 schrieben Sie:
> > Good morning friends,
> >
> > got this nice link for ya :))
> >
> > http://linux.com/interact/potd.phtml?potd_id=272
> >
> > Have fun. In the background it's me on the left, Bernd on the right. In
> > front are sitting (left to right) Stefan Schimanski (schimmi) and Tobias
> > Anton, the one guy on the far right is an attendant of the show.
>
> BTW: "Linuxtag". Who (from this list) will be on Linuxtag/Stuttgart this
> year? Would be nice to meet some people.

He, indeed. On women.kde.org under events you'll find a whole list of
all the KDE developers coming (including me to run the KDE booth and
holding two talks, one about KDE 2.2 on Saturday noon and one about
KDevelop 2.0 and KDE Development on Sunday at noon. (*hint* please try
to fix some bugs until then :))  I hope the crashes I had today with
importing directories that pointed to Ellis' changes in kdecore's
keystuff is fixed until then...can someone with the latest CVS
reproduce  that one ?

Sandy, nice to meet you there! How long are you coming and do you need a
room or whatever ? Wanna help out on the booth or join the hackers at
the RH labs ?

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«