1_4 laundry list

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jun 19 23:37:37 UTC 2001

"F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:

> Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> >
> > * Another tip says that I can print with enscript or a2ps.
> >   I can't find any menu items for this.
> Maybe we should skip KPrinter using and go back to the old code of 1.4.
> At least since noone is coding and fixing on that new stuff.
Well, the main reason we changed that was that Stefan who did the
original print dialog did a great job with it's functionality but the
layout and the GUI design were pretty...erm...well, take 1.0 and you
know what I mean :))  So that needed a rewrite and some work and John
did that in the first place. John, could you take care of that piece ? I
know you're short on time right now but having a look at it if we get
bugreports after the beta on that would be fine.

> > * Lots of 'QObject::connect: No such slot' messages on the
> >   console.
> They will disappear after the code cleanup.
Thanks :)

Happy hacking,

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«