BUG: in tab mode closing one file closes multiple files

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 21:23:12 UTC 2001

Hi,

Roland Krause wrote:

> I see. This kind of makes me think, CEditWidget and KHTMLView should
> have common base class different from QWidget, since QWidget is almost
> as general as a char* . How about we could maybe introduce a
> "ManagedView" that could be uses as a base class, for CEditWidget and
> KHTMLView.
Well, CEditWidget inherits KWrite, KHTMLView is a class of KDE itself,
we hardly can change their base classes.
Roland, the ideal case would be if all views would inherit
QextMdiChildView. In that case we wouldn't need to do all that tricks of
embedding in QextMdiChildViews. Less focus trouble, less call
redirection trouble and so on... :)

Ciao,
Falk