[Fwd: Build problem with the new KDevelop]

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 16:36:41 UTC 2001

I've had the same problem. I dont even have any java on this box, so I
just took that JVMLIBS variable out of the Makefile.am and things went
find from there.

Of course if you need java, this aint gonna help you any...
he he

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and