New Feature? (Tab-Behavior like (X)Emacs)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 16:35:14 UTC 2001

This is something to be implemented in kate, right?
This should be entirely taken care of in the editor part, so Christoph
would be a good recipient for this.

Additionally, there was a request to implement the "Tab in selection"
behaviour of M$Studio which is to (un)indent the entire block for one
block.

I personally like this behaviour, nedit allows you to do so and it
doesnt necessarily have to be on a Tab, Esc or a function key would do
just as well.

Christoph, maybe this is something you can do for us, and make it
configurable.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and