New Feature? (Tab-Behavior like (X)Emacs)

David Kamphausen david at wilmskamp.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 14 10:09:59 UTC 2001

Hi there!
I've been watching your project for some time now and find it
really good! But one feature, that's very important to me in my
standard-editor is, the behaviour of (X)Emacs when hitting the
TAB-Key. The editor sets the text in the actual line in the right
position - and that for HTML/C/C++...
As you have already implemented code-highlighting, you surely
have some kind of parser, which surely can be used for such a
feature. If you don't know, just take a look at Emacs.
And for people, who don't like it, there could be an option
somewhere. What do you think?

David Kamphausen

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«