autoproject

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 13 20:38:21 UTC 2001

I've split the automake project management into two parts
now. One for ordinary automake projects, including gnome,
and one for KDE-specific stuff (implementation-wise, they
are of course still in one plugin, but there is an additional
bool flag which is set through X-KDevelop-Args in the
desktop file. Ok, this probably sounds greek ;-)

Currently, the only difference is that new binaries are linked
with $(all_libraries). Over time, I'll add more stuff like
$(KDE_PLUGIN) and $(all_includes) for newly created subdirectories.

Of course, this breaks again project files created with the
app wizard and the import dialog... I've tried to fix them,
but there is no guarantee.

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«