astyle

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel mhk at caldera.de
Tue Jun 12 08:32:13 UTC 2001

On Monday 11 June 2001 23:20, you wrote:
> I've just messed up a python file by accidentally hitting the
> Reformat source item - fortunately only a test file :-}
> Is it possible to integrate this into the undo/redo system?

Yes, this is on the todo list. The kwrite undo system is a bit, well,
_strange_, so I didn't take the time to sort through it in the first run.

> And furthermore, what about letting the formatter test whether
> a file has the correct (C+++/Java) suffix and refuse to
> reformat other files?

Hm, this is from the code:

if (extension == ".h" || extension == ".c" || extension == ".java"
     || extension == ".cpp" || extension == ".cc" || extension == ".C"
         || extension == ".cxx" || extension == ".hxx")
  enabled = true;

What was the name of your python file? I tested it with some files, and it
seems to work fine here.

Bye,
Matthias.

-