One bug...

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 13:41:16 UTC 2001

Hi Roland,

Roland Krause wrote:

> Falk,
> yes my Solaris buils is based on gcc-2.95.2, so yes, it does support
> dynamic casts.
OK.

> And, no I have not changed to kateView yet.
;-)

> So there is a bug somewhere in here. Maybe it is that the break
> statement is missing and that there is more than one child that
> inherits QWidget?
No.
But suddenly I suppose what could be wrong... Maybe you use the tabpage
mode and we probably have the case the kwrite widget isn't directly
embedded in a QextMdiChildView but embedded in a KDockWidget that is
embedded in a QextMdiChildView... just a thought.... Can you check this,
please?
See DocViewMan::addQExtMDIFrame(..) for details of the embedding.

Cheers,
F at lk