TODO list for 2.0 (5/June/2001)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 18:34:53 UTC 2001

Christian,
that sounds very good. You can find out about the KAction conversion on
developer.kde.org. There is a nice tutorial by Kurt Granroth (I
believe) on how to do this.

I will give this a shot this weekend, commit something (hopefully) on
Monday and we will go from there.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and