TODO list for 2.0 (5/June/2001)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 14:21:15 UTC 2001

Falk,
turns out that "Menu->Options->Editor" until
"Menu->Options->Syntax Highlighting" only work if there is an editor
view open. This, I believe, isnt quite correct, one should be able to
set editor options w/o having an edit window. As an alternative the
menu items could be disabled.

I just hadn't noticed this before, it seems....

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and