problems with kdejava

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 22:54:20 UTC 2001

I've only built the Java bindings against the KDE alpha 2 baseline - is this
building against the current CVS? If so, I'll try and fix it tomorrow, but make
sure it still builds against both the current KDE and alpha 2 headers.

BTW, Mathieu - how are you getting on with compiling the Qt Objective-C
bindings sources? I intend to get going with the KDE ones tomorrow...

-- Richard

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001, you wrote:
> I'm trying kdevelop 3.0 with java support and I'm getting
> the following errors:
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KSSLCertificateHome::setDefaultCertificate(QString &, QString &)'
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KSSLCertificateHome::addCertificate(KSSLCertificate *, QString &)'
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KKeyChooser::keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent *)'
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KSSLCertificateHome::getDefaultCertificate(void)'
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KSSL::setClientCertificate(KSSLCertificate *)'
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KKeyChooser::event(QEvent *)'
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KSSLCertificateHome::getCertificateByHost(QString &)'
> /opt/kde2/lib/libkdejava.so: undefined reference to
> `KSSLCertificateHome::addCertificate(QString &, QString &)'

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«