TODO list for 2.0 (5/June/2001)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 17:45:17 UTC 2001

I must say, that  I do not like that idea either. While it maybe
possible to move some stuff out of CKDevelop to docViewMan we should be
very careful as to what we really move.
Also I believe, that it is sufficient to have kate manage the editviews
(so we wont have any work with that) and move the browser stuff to use
a konqueror part). That'll solve all our problems and we can get rid of
some code.

Cleanup is necessary and nice, but please be careful not to break too
many things right before the release.

Let's plan some things for 2.1 instead.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and