javasupport

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 5 09:15:16 UTC 2001

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Richard Dale wrote:
> Yes, I know what you mean as I did the same to add Java to KDE Studio  -
> it involved redoing the C++ stuff to add the missing parsing of the method
> arguments. I still have that work, I know exactly what needs to be done. But
> then so do you from what you say.

No, I was just concluding that from the general structure of
the interfaces between the parsers and the program. I didn't
have a closer look at the C++ or java parsers themselves.

> We would need to show them as superclasses in the class browser. Should the
> browser be able to distinguish between classes and interfaces/categories/
> or mixins for those languages which have two type of 'class' declarations?

I don't have experience with that. Maybe people with a UML
background want to have different representations in the
graphical class browser? I don't know.

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«