Fwd: Tip of the day questions: urgent for translation!

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jul 31 11:09:44 UTC 2001

On Tuesday, 31. July 2001 00:03, you wrote:
> On Monday 30 July 2001 20:48, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Hi, any hints ?? :) I don't know what that does either :)
> >
> > Ralf

ARGGGG!!!!

I will remove that and update the pot file, though it isn't necessary to do
that as it won't show up if its removed in the tipfile anyway. Is CVS already
tagged KDE_2_2_RELEASE ?

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«