kdevelop at bero [was: Re: KDE 2.2 RELEASE]

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jul 30 16:38:13 UTC 2001

On Monday, 30. July 2001 18:29, you wrote:
> Ok, located the problem.
>
> It's related to the fact that we've included a
> /usr/share/config/kdeveloprc to provide sane default settings for every
> user.
>
> That file contained
>
> [dock_setting_default]
> Main:view=Tree-View,Editor,Output-View
>
> This causes the current kdevelop 2.0 to crash at startup, 100%
> reproducably.
>
> I'm cutting down the config file, but the crash in reaction to the file is
> probably not the intended way to point out that the config file is
> obsolete. ;)
that's the mess the dockwidget stuff brings...and I guess every app is
affected that made use of them, unfortunately kdevelop made excessive use of
it in KDE 2.1...

Ralf

> LLaP
> bero
>

> -
> kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«