2.0 has been finished >>>NOW<<< !

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 12:35:03 UTC 2001

Hi,

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> On Monday, 30. July 2001 13:49, you wrote:
> > Am Montag, 30. Juli 2001 08:57 schrieben Sie:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just want to say that because of the code freeze of KDE of today, we
> > > have finished development for KDevelop version 2.0 today (30/07/2001) as
> > > well. Do NOT COMMIT to CVS any more until Waldo unfreezes again!
> > >
> > > Well, I think it's a major improvement in comparison to KDevelop-1.4.
> >
> > Yes, great!
> >
> > > Thanks to all who contributed.
> > > I'm going to have a rest now...
> >
> > If you or Ralf write an annoucement please post is also to
> > kdevelop-announce at kdevelop.org. There are some hundred subscribers at the
> > moment.
> Please post the official KDE 2.2 announcement. That includes the advertising
> of KDevelop 2.0.
The announcement of KDevelop-2.0beta1 was quite unsufficient. :-(

That time I reannounced it at kdevelop*@kdevelop.org with a better
ChangeLog, I mean this one:
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=changelog-2.0beta1.html

Ralf, can the KDE people use this one for their announce, please?
Additionally, there's a new entry which should be added:
"- internal debugger supports Qt-3.0 strings now"

But IMO we should announce it on kdevelop* as well because sometimes
people aren't subscribed to KDE announce mailing-lists or they don't
look at www.kde.org but they are subscribed to one of the kdevelop
mailing-lists.

Ciao,
F at lk