kdevelop at bero [was: Re: KDE 2.2 RELEASE]

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 08:00:23 UTC 2001

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:
>
> > > Is anyone else seeing kdevelop crashing on startup in the KDEVELOP_1_4
> > No. Please, send a backtrace to kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org.
>
> Bug #29808.
> Bug #29983 may well be a duplicate.
Unfortunately, the bugreports aint useful for reproducing the crash.
Furthermore I don't know people having probs with KDevelop's startup. As
far as I know from several people it works at least on all SuSE systems
between 7.1 and 7.2 as well as on Solaris and FreeBSD.

Please, try the latest snapshot and call the setup wizard by using
K-->Development-->KDevelop2.0Setup to reset your config files. Maybe
your local kdeveloprc was screwed up by one of the CVS development
versions.

Cheers,
F at lk