Graphical Class View

Jörgen Olsson jorgen at trej.net
Wed Jul 25 19:20:44 UTC 2001

Mejdi!

> I would like to communicate with the author of GfxView.
> Please mail me if you are reding this.

I am the original author of the graphical classview classes. It was a
long time since I wrote it, and I don't know how much is altered since
that.

At the moment, I have no posibility to take a look at it and give you
an explanation, since I'm writing this from a Netcafe in Romania. :)

I'll be at home in sweden the 28'th, after that maybe I can help you
sort it out, if you haven't been able to solve it yourself at that
time.

Write to me at jorgen at trej.net if you still want some help with it.

/jörgen

-