TODO list for KDevelop-2.0 (17/July/2001)

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jul 24 07:59:58 UTC 2001

On Monday, 23. July 2001 17:35, you wrote:
> jbb wrote:
> >  3 disassembly tab not working
>
> fixed in CVS.
>
> >  4 call stack doesn't always get displayed when starting the debugger
> > even if it is ticked in the menu.
>
> fixed in CVS.
>
> > > 6. people say main-caption crashes sometimes (I cannot reproduce it)
>
> fixed in CVS.

Cool, cool, cool is all I can say about you guys :))  Again, I cannot express
my feelings about being part of this project. You are doing so wonderful it's
really amazing to everyone. Also I very much appreciate the "newbies" that
are joining our part of the KDE project. Welcome to everyone and may you have
as much fun with programming on KDevelop/Gideon like we had for the couple of
years already we were working on it!

Cheers,

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«