Graphical Class View

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jul 24 07:55:56 UTC 2001

On Monday, 23. July 2001 17:02, you wrote:
> I am extending the functionality of Graphical Class View in order to
> display UML diagrams insteand of  class hierarchy only.
> That's why I downloaded the snapshot of  Kdevelop  but couldn't fiend the
> folder where the sources of GCV are located.
> Has been renamed in somthing else?
> Do you know where can I found the sources?
> When I'll have finished what I'm doing I intend to post the sources via
> mail to the mail list since I don't have write access in the CVS.
> Bye.

Could you use the current CVS version please ? Also it would be great if you
could start your work on Gideon (CVS HEAD) as that is the version 3.0 that's
supposed to be worked on right now. You can find any hints about anonymous
CVS at either www.kde.org or developer.kde.org. Patches can be made against
CVS with cvs diff.  Please send them  here.  If you're interested in actively
participating for a longer time on the KDevelop project, we can give you a
CVS account and you can do your work more independently directly on CVS.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«