Graphical Class View

Mejdi Anakreon amejdi at i.singular.gr
Mon Jul 23 15:02:07 UTC 2001

I am extending the functionality of Graphical Class View in order to display
UML diagrams insteand of  class hierarchy only.
That's why I downloaded the snapshot of  Kdevelop  but couldn't fiend the
folder where the sources of GCV are located.
Has been renamed in somthing else?
Do you know where can I found the sources?
When I'll have finished what I'm doing I intend to post the sources via mail
to the mail list since I don't have write access in the CVS.
Bye.