code completion in Gideon

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 14:53:49 UTC 2001

/me hands sandy a liter of baviarian beer...
very nice...

you know i was wondering, maby it wouldnot be that hard to make a php3
debugger...

basicly run php3 on any php3 script and it will generate html, then render
this html in KHtml part...  my only loss is i cannot figure out how to make
it work seemlessly with form data...

neat idea, i just dont know if it is realistic to implement...
-ian reinhart geiser
--
Fortune for the day: