Source Dist Part

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 06:22:41 UTC 2001

Okay I have started the basic framework for the source packageing and
publishing features.  My thinking here is that we need to provide an easy way
for developers to create source/binary packages of there project and give
them the option of publishing it via ftp.kde.org or apps.kde.com... that sort
of thing.

It is my not so humble opinion that the more KDE apps we have the better...
I am also dead tired at this point and needing to sleep :P

At any rate I will be hopefully adding much more to this design this weekend.
All that is there now is the framework and a simple UI.  Since this is a
plugin it can also be ignored quite safely for those who think my idea is the
dumbest thing since (fill in what ever you think is really dumb)...

cheers
-ian reinhart geiser
--
Fortune for the day: