.toc redesign

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 18:07:54 UTC 2001

Bernd,

--- Thomas Fromm <tf at tfromm.com> wrote:

> ok, we'll have a look at doxygen (hope thats not so confusing like
> docbook ;)

Doxygen can generate a XML representation of the class tree for a
project. Would it be possible to use doxygen's parser as a drop in
replacement for the current one? I assume that the plugin architecture
would allow for this easily.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and