KDevelop crash in KWriteDoc

Kurre Ståhlberg kurre.stahlberg at reach-u.com
Thu Jul 19 17:09:55 UTC 2001

On Thursday 19 July 2001 07:52, you wrote:
> Kurre Ståhlberg wrote:
> > Have you got any idea what may cause this? GCC?
>
> No idea. Try make distclean first perhaps.
>
> Ciao,
> F at lk

I try and I try, but I just get the same output all the time. I did a 'make
distclean' - 'make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean' - 'make -f
Makefile.cvs' - './configure --enable-debug' - 'make' - 'make install'
sequence. No difference. I hacked admin/acinclude.m4.in to disable
optimizations, 'make uninstall' and then the long sequence again. No
difference. But at least I got the --enable-debug version running now.  :P

Sorry for this mailing list pollution, but it gets a little annoying to not
be able to open any document in KDevelop, and even not be able to help anyone
fix it.
--
Kurre

-