TODO list for KDevelop-2.0 (17/July/2001)

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 09:56:26 UTC 2001

Hi,

Here is the news for those who loves to struggle with bugs ;)!

1. docking tree tool views to output tool views and vice versa has
   some problems

2. Proper enabling/disabling of toolbarbuttons/menuitems depending
   on the program state doesn't work correctly. Often some "actions"
   are allowed which do not make sense in that certain situation.

3. code cleanup is needed.

4. internal debugger:
   1. debugging threads?
   2. removing code lines screws up set breakpoints (looks doubled)

5. Accelerators in Toplevel mode don't work after opening files

6. people say main-caption crashes sometimes (I cannot reproduce it)

7. check for proper version of ctags and appr. reaction is missing

8. The documentation is partially outdated

(9. Printing of multiple views with KPrinter)

KDevelopers, I would highly appreciate your help.
If those bugs are fixed, I can say KDevelop-2.0 is ready to ship.

Cheers,
F at lk