error wizard C++ program

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 08:18:55 UTC 2001

Lorenzo Delana wrote:

> On Monday 09 July 2001 02:43, you wrote:
> > creating C++ program with wizard:
> >
> > autoheader: error: shell error while sourcing /tmp/ah5151/traces.sh
> >
> > someone can confirm that ? so isn't my unix system wrong...
> >
> > instead creating KDE program nothing wrong.
> >
> > bye
> > Lore
>
> seems to be an autoheader (recent version only) problem.
>
> autoheader (GNU Autoconf) 2.50
That is the problem, it used to work with older versions and the KDE
apps have been updated to use the newer one (2.50) already. I wonder if
it would make sense to replace the c++ and c template with one that uses
/admin which makes life easier to keep track with the version numbers,
just that the whole KDE and Qt stuff isn't needed at all. You may
compare the m4 file with what is going wrong. Walter, could you have a
look at that as well and give it a go when you have some time ? It's
close to the release, so we should take care of that soon :)

Cheers,

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«