word2root.db, synonyms.db

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 08:11:02 UTC 2001

Lorenzo Delana wrote:

> how do I create these ?
>
> kdevelop say to me that searched word isn't found, I suppose that kdevelop
> controls return code from htdig and see a problem:
>
> DB2 problem...: /usr/local/kde/share/apps/kdevelop/htdig/common/synonyms.db:
> No such file or directory
> DB2 problem...: /usr/local/kde/share/apps/kdevelop/htdig/common/word2root.db:
> No such file or directory

Hi,

if you have htdig installed and the api docs generated with kdoc inside
KDevelop plus the htdig.conf file pointing to your KDE directory (this
is in the above where it says /usr/local/kde...) then you just need to
update the search database in the setup dialog, section documentation.

Hope this helps,

ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«