Two bugs that need to be fixed

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 08:24:07 UTC 2001

Roland Krause wrote:

> 2 Undesired switch between RFV and CV.
> This is an old and very annoying bug that makes the treeviews close to
> useless. I suppose that somehow the MDI manager takes over these views
> and sends a signal that is caught wrongly and causes the switch. It
> only happends when you switch to a source file not to a data file or to
> a browser, so that could be a good starting point to find what's wrong
> here.
Well, I think that switching behavior made sense to some extend and it
still does now. Just the thing is that due to the UI change, the
behavior needs to be changed, or, if that doesn't succeed, be removed.
What could be done is if the docu window is activated, the doctree needs
to be raise()d and if any other window is activated (source window) the
classview resp. (see the kdevelop setup) the LFV should be raised, that
is the expected behavior.