cvsroot

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 14:15:40 UTC 2001

Astrid,
for serious cvs tasks I would recommend cervisia over the built in cvs
funtionality. Check out cervisia.sourceforge.net. It is written by one
of the main kdevelop developers and it works really nicely.

If you want to change the CVS Root, yes you can do that later. The cvs
mechanism is as follows. There is an environement variable CVSROOT that
you can set, this gets overwritten by the commandline -d$CVSROOT flag
but the ultimate value for CVSROOT is always taken from the CVS/Root
file that is in every directory of your project that is under source
control.

I.e., if you want to change the location from where you project is cvs
rooted, change the CVS/Root files.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and