kdevelop debugger threads view

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Jul 12 06:40:09 UTC 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:37, you wrote:
> I believe we should get 2.0 as stable as possible now and plan for a
> short release cycle on KDevelop-2.1 where we replace the internal
> kwrite stuff with kate and work on improving debugger support.
> About 8 weeks after release for a beta is what I'd suggest.

I'm unlikely to be involved in a 2.1 - I'd be switching to 3.0 development if
time permits. But make changes to the debugger as you desire. I may not have
time even for 3.0 :(

As Ralf was asked for this functionality rather strongely, I'm willing to
spend time looking into it now.

I've previously looked at the problem with the disassemble window not working
and I'm afraid I have no idea how it's supposed to work, so I cannot fix.
This really needs someone to look into it for release. I suspect the problem
is that the window doesn't exist when the connect() call is done.

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«