kdevelop debugger threads view

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 11:52:42 UTC 2001

Hi,

--- jbb <jbb at kdevelop.org> wrote:
> This is to do with the mdi changes (athough probably
> indirectly). I'm not
> sure what happens here now but there is also another
> problem with the
> disassemble tab not woking. Could you take a look
> into these Falk, while I
> have a look into the thread changes
Yes, I will. It's a known bug, I haven't fixed it due
lack of time...I cannot clone myself. :)
And I'll be away from today until 16th July for the
known reasons...
If someone other wants to have a look, my approach is
that MDI tries to care of the on/off switch as well as
the debugger manager (or its view). So there might be
a logical handling conflict with it. That is likely
since  MDI doesn't treat the callstack in another way
than the other tool views.

> which I'm sure
> you'll like to get hold of
> as well :-)