Two bugs that need to be fixed

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 18:32:39 UTC 2001

Friends,

there are two bugs which I would consider "high priority" for the
release of KDevelop-2.0.

1 When closing a file, more than the one active file is closed.
To reproduce this open 3 files in tabbed MDI mode, activate the first
file and hit Ctrl-W or File->Close.

2 Undesired switch between RFV and CV.
This is an old and very annoying bug that makes the treeviews close to
useless. I suppose that somehow the MDI manager takes over these views
and sends a signal that is caught wrongly and causes the switch. It
only happends when you switch to a source file not to a data file or to
a browser, so that could be a good starting point to find what's wrong
here.

Falk, is there any chance that you could have a look at this? If you
cant, can you tell me where these views are created and when they are
taken under MDI control? I may have time for this one later this week.

Regards,
Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and