apply patch

Lorenzo Delana ldelana at libero.it
Sun Jul 8 21:31:39 UTC 2001

On Sunday 08 July 2001 22:12, you wrote:
> Hi Falk, Salve Lore,
>
> is there a reason not to use your patch for the shared lib section?
>
> Ciao

In fact, y have reason...
someone, possibly Falk, can apply patch manually to shared lib section simply
using this implemented prototype:

QString CProject::canonicalDirName(QString dir_name)

Note: possibly, Falk, y can add the "static" to that function, changeing in
cproject.h with:

static QString CProject::canonicalDirName(QString dir_name);

so everywhere CProject::canonicalDirName(str) can be called.

file:cproject.cpp 894 (INSERT FOLLOW)
          // canonicalize libRootName
          libRootName = canonicalDirName(libRootName);

thnx
bye Lore