non-kdevprj project

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 18:40:59 UTC 2001

I agree here, we partially have this feature with import existing
project. It would be nice though if one could "highjack" an existing
automake project. I.e. import it and then modify the Makefile.am inside
kdevelop.

Roland
PS: gideon lets you do exactly this, as far as I understand, that's why
I though in my other mail that it is quite a good idea to backport the
respective code...

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and