Remaining bugs

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jan 26 21:18:18 UTC 2001

Ok, now Serge is fixing the bug with the addslots/methods. We have  two
issues open I think, one is
(as jbb said) an error in the kicker template and the other is that
printing doesn´t work. Sandy, is Stephan available to have a look what´s
wrong or is he not willing to have a look at least ? He did the printing
dialog so he probably knows best where to look for what, otherwise can
someone with a printer have a look ? I get a new desk tomorrow so I will
be busy over the weekend to rebuild my computerroom.

Please test if you find any other bugs, this is very important to fix as
much as possible. John and I have fixed some last night but we are
really worn out as you can imagine after that porting...just a *little*
help would bring us up with an almost bugfree, at least like 1.3 was,
kdevelop for the KDE 2.1 release.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org