Compile error

Ralf Funken rfunken at kdevelop.de
Sat Jan 20 21:51:41 UTC 2001

Hi,

I get the following errors when I try to compile kdevelop 1.4. Ralf Nolden
told me John wrote something about it on the list, but unfortunately I can't
find anything.

ckdevelop_init.cpp: In method `CKDevelop::CKDevelop()':
ckdevelop_init.cpp:128: `setAutoSaveSettings' undeclared (first use this
function)
ckdevelop_init.cpp:128: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ckdevelop_init.cpp:128: for each function it appears in.)
ckdevelop_init.cpp: In method `void CKDevelop::initToolBar()':
ckdevelop_init.cpp:1101: `CompletionPopup' is not a member of type
`KGlobalSettings'
ckdevelop_init.cpp:1120: `CompletionPopup' is not a member of type
`KGlobalSettings'
make[3]: *** [ckdevelop_init.o] Error 1

I think Ralf mentioned something I had to do in admin but I can't remember
what it was.

Ralf

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«