that mysterious GUI-blocking bug

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Jan 4 13:27:21 UTC 2001

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just want to let you know that also with KDevelop-1.4 the GUI blocks
> totally sometimes for some seconds. It's a clipboard problem. After
> copying a piece of text by Ctrl+C the problem is gone for some times
> again (about 1 hour programming). Today I got the effect 10 times.
>
> Is it perhaps that my Undo-steps number is set to 50000 (default was
> crappy 50)?

Could be ;-) Does the same appear with 1.3 ? I remeber some sort of
problem we had before or it was in the context of KDE 2 in general.
Anyone else knows something about that ?

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org