c_cpp_reference-1.0.tar.gz and KDE2

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Jan 4 10:57:08 UTC 2001

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use KDE2.1 from cvs, Qt-2.2.3 of course.
>
> I tried to
>   ./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2-cvs
>   make
>   make install
> that C/C++ reference but already ./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2-cvs
> failed with the error that it needs 1.42 < Qt < 2.0.
>
> I tried also:
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/kde2-cvs --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-1.45 but
> then it fails to link a small test KDE app during configure.
>
> So, it's true that I have to install Qt-1.45 and KDE-1.x for installing
> the C/C++-Reference?
Seems that the reference was build with the old framework around for
installation. Can somebody convert that to a KDE 2 framework ?
I´m hassling with the splitter sizes for saving and restoring and then
I´ll take care for session config on 1.4 today.

Walter: are the snapshots on the ftp site those of 1.4 ? We should
update the readme then so people know what they get.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org