LFV Sorting

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jan 2 02:23:37 UTC 2001

Ivan Hawkes wrote:

> > Anyway, please check out the current CVS and have a look what else we´re
> > still missing. There´s a small error with slots that are virtual, those
> > are not displayed with the right icon. Also the add method dialog
> > disables virtual for slots which is allowed actually and could be used
> > especially with desinger files where you have to inherit and reimplement
> > virtual slots. Though it isn´t necessary to declare reimplemented slots
> > as virtual again I would consider this a good style, so that behavoir is
> > a bit annoying if you take it seriously.
> >
> > If you´re interested to fix that ;-) just give it a go ;-)
> >
> > Ralf
>
> I'll have a look and see what I can do. Presumably you mean the 1.4 version?
Yes, 1.4 from CVS.

> As to using virtual on a re-declare, I would have to agree. It's just good
> style, a nice reminder that it's a virtual function.
Yep, that´s what I meant.

phew, that icon stuff kills me. I´m just too stupid to paint with gimp
so I think I´ll better buy a book sometimes or get Torsten to give me a
few lessons on icon drawing...

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org