LFV Sorting

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jan 1 10:55:37 UTC 2001

John Birch wrote:

> For fun, I converted it to KDockMainWindow and KDockTabCtl so that the panner
> can be moved to be smaller than the size of the tabs. But I didn't go as far
> as to allow a widget to be moved to a different tab or allow it to be "free
> floating".
>
> Looks and works okay. Shall we go this far? It's only marginally
> interesting...
but if it works ;-) I think we should pick that up so we have some
icons; picking each tab out isn´t that necessary (although it would be
fun ;-))

> > I want to finish up with the method combo now displaying the icons for
> > the methods as well, then we only need the tab bars to display icons as
> > well and maybe put them on the bottom, the ones in the output view as
> > flat ones /---\ instead of the (--) ones ;-) e voila ;-) VC++ alike ;-)
Does that still work if we use the doctabctl ?

> > We should also take care of that ugly behavoir of the RFV to close the
> > tree after each action, that is really annoying if you want to add or
> > remove files especially to CVS so I always switch back to Cervisia and
> > loose sight again ;-)
>
> Yeah, I guess we should :-))))
>
> The good thing is I have a fix for the random crash on selecting a project so
> either I commit the lot or I'll fish that bit out and apply to current cvs.
Just go ahead ;-)

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org