new bug in 1.4

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Feb 28 10:26:27 UTC 2001

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Click:
> Doc-> C/C++-Reference -> Syntax -> MasterIndex
>
> Error Message:
> The file or directory /home/rnolden/C-Reference/C/master_index.html does
> not exist!
>
> It seems Ralf inserted a fixed path name instead of using a configured
> one....
Uhm...that surely happend *years* ago :-) I hope we get a new reference
over the year and if someone is interested to fix that, please feel free
to do that and update the package. (well, I know I should do that but
he, gimme a short break :)

Falk, you can start your MDI stuff if you checked the current KDevelop
1.4 (with all fixes over the last weekend!!!) has been tagged
KDE_2_1_BRANCH from david. Could you take care of asking him ?

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org