Philadelphia Presentation

stingley at cpcug.org stingley at cpcug.org
Sun Dec 30 00:28:04 UTC 2001

Here it was from August 17th.

Pat

----------------------
List: kdevelop-devel Subject: Fwd: KDE Developers in the Philadelphia Area
From: Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com> Date: 2001-08-17 19:00:38
Greetings, I am putting together a KDE development presentation with the
Philadelphia area linux users group. I am planning for something in
December or January right before KDE 3.0 appears. I want to help people who
are just starting with C++ get into KDE development. Potential subjects
include basic kde application, konqi part, kicker plugin and screen savers.
If anyone is interested in helping or attending please contact me via
private email. I am looking at two 3 hour sessions that will take place in
one of the local university. It is still unclear if I will be able to use
local systems for people to work on but we will at least have sample code
and handouts for all. Again, any suggestions or opinions please let me
know. Thanks, - - -ian reinhart geiser