how do I get my project to compile properly

Edward Moyse e.moyse at qmw.ac.uk
Wed Dec 26 18:38:04 UTC 2001

Hi.

Sorry for the delay in my reply - preparations for christmas took over.

Okay, I tried your suggestion but it didn't seem to do anything, and the problem certainly carried on afterwards: I did a DistClean/Rebuild All and got the same errors i.e.

TriggerTowerKey.o(.text+0x1fe): undefined reference to 'LVL1::TriggerTower:eta(void) const'
ld returned 1 exit status

If I look in triggerspace/TrigT1Calo (where the files that don't get compiled are) I see that there is no Makefile.am

If I move the TrigT1Calo directory (to the parent dir. for example) and do Autoconf/Configure I still get no Makefile.am created. I guess this is an Autoconf problem rather than a kdevelop one, but can anyone help - this has stopped me working on the project for almost a month now!

Thanks (& happy christmas)

Ed