[QPE-devel] Re: Fwd: ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 2.1 Beta 1 out now!

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Dec 20 18:10:07 UTC 2001

> I download an install all the 2.2.2 KDE stuff and the RPM package for
> kdevelop was: kdevelop-2.0.2-2.i386.rpm  Is that the latest rpm for RedHat?
> I installed and it doesn't show the cross-compiling options. Is it in a
> different place?
Yes, who can read rulez :) There is a fundamental difference between the name

kdevelop-2.0.2-2.i386.rpm

and

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kde-3.0-beta1/src/kdevelop-2.1beta_for_KDE_2.2.tar.bz2

It seems that there are not RH rpms yet, only SuSE, Mandrake and Tru64 UNIX
packages until now besides the sources. The rpms/packages for these can be
found in the according subdirectories of

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kde-3.0-beta1/

Ralf