bug or feature ?

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 09:40:05 UTC 2001

August Hörandl wrote:

> "Eray Ozkural (exa)" wrote:
>
> > August's problem is not related to my code. What options do you have turned
> > on? I noticed that "word wrap" is problematic. What I added to autoindent was
>
> in options editor: everthing is on [x]
>
> i found the problem:
>
> in kwdoc.cpp line 1105:
>     //  recordReplace(c.cursor,0,textLine->getText(),pos);
>     ^^??
> i just removed the comment and it works now ;-)
> does anybody know why this is a comment ?
I tried to uncomment it too but often it doesn't work. :-(
E.g. after I pressed the RETURN key after { I get a new line but parts
of the old line are copied!:

This
   if (tail->isOfType(SoBaseKit::getClassTypeId())) {
leads to
   if (tail->isOfType(SoBaseKit::getClassTypeId())) {
   if
     ^ (cursor here)

So this heavy bug still remain.

Ciao,F at lk