TODO

Jörg Rüppel joerg at sharky-x.de
Sat Dec 15 17:06:02 UTC 2001

Hi.

could you please get the Classview alphabetically sorted? This is how it
shouldn't look like:

http://www.sharky-x.de/Img/classview.png

I thought of doing that myself but as I never coded anything for/with QT/KDE
I think you could get it done in a matter of minutes, apart from that I am
very busy with my own project :)

Jörg

Am Samstag, 15. Dezember 2001 07:10 schrieben Sie: